State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, has announced upcoming dates and times for people to share their ideas and concerns during the month of April.
Interested individuals across Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties can meet with Rep. Allor on the following dates and at the listed times and locations:
• Friday, April 23 from 1-2 p.m. at Thirsty Sturgeon, located at 11900 Scott Rd. in Wolverine.
• Monday, April 26 from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at Kortman’s Restaurant, located at 481 N. Bradley Hwy. in Rogers City.
• Monday, April 26 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Cabin Creek Coffee, located at 201 N. 2nd Ave. in Alpena.
• Monday, April 26 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. at the Harrisville Library, located at 312 W. Main St. in Harrisville.
• Monday, April 26 4:30-5:30 p.m. at G’s Pizzeria, located at 115 E. Bay St. in East Tawas.
“These are pivotal opportunities for me to hear concerns from residents and answer any questions they may have,” Allor said. “I am looking forward to these days and times and invite anyone who is interested to attend.”
People can also contact Rep. Allor’s office by phone at (517) 373-0833 or email at SueAllor@house.mi.gov.
State Rep. Sue Allor testified today on her proposal to prohibit government entities in Michigan from issuing or encouraging COVID-19 vaccine passports. Allor said House Bill 4667 would, amongst other things, protect against putting private medical information into the hands of people compiling data for the purpose of creating vaccine passports. That process, in turn, […]
The Michigan House on Wednesday approved legislation authored by state Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, to greenlight several recreational projects that will improve communities across Michigan.